The stair case in the front entry of the house
I love this apron! It has a silver buckle & black leather tie straps. My friend Micaela gave it to me for my birthday.
These are pictures of some of my favorite Christmas decorations. I absolutely love decorating and especially for Christmas! I have to say that I have loved putting our house together! Santa has visited us early this year. We are very lucky to have a beautiful home, and we are especially thankful that we are living back home in Arizona close to our family & friends we love!!
















5 comments:
It looks BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for you guys! How are you already so moved in? Ive been in my house for 9 months and I am not as moved in as you, lol. Hey, where is my bedroom for when I come to visit every other week ;)
Absolutely adorable! Isn't the best part of Christmas the decorations? You did a great job!
Wow Jen the house looks great and you even got decorations up... I'm impressed! That apron is too cute!
hey- house looks good- glad to hear you had a great new years- let me know when ben is out of town and we can chill together again- been thinking about you- brooke
Your decorations are so cute, and your house looks beautiful. I love that you have 2 stockings for the dogs. Hope you had a great christmas!
Post a Comment