



Long time no post, I know!! I can't believe that it has almost been a month since I have posted. I am terrible sorry! Ben and I found a house that we both love and we sign our final paper work Thursday and start moving in this weekend! We are both so excited to have our own house again. We have been very lucky and grateful to Kelly these past 3 1/2 months for letting us crash at her house while we searched for a house. It will be nice to be moved in before Thanksgiving. I am also SUPER excited because I will be able to decorate the house for Christmas!! I know I know... I am a huge geek! I love Christmas and especially decorating for it and cooking yummy treats!
P.S. I am so pumped for Twilight to come out Friday!! WOOOHOOO!












12 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting and I'm totally with ya about being glad to move in before the Holidays. To decorate of course! (we all know that's the funnest part!) Your new home is gorgeous....love those huge double front doors! You'll have to post some pics of the inside once you're moved in.
Oh ya...and we're all excited for Twilight this Friday. Lauren was AWESOME and coordinated all the tickets for us!
Jenn! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited for you guys :) You are right! It literally on a park :) You are going to have a blast getting it ready for Christmas! I expect a text message from you after you watch Twilight! I don't know if I will be able to drive myself home or breath after Friday! lol.
hey-- look at that house!! holy cow girl- can I move in to the west wing? Sounds like fun- super sorry but I can't help with the move in- josh is working in LA this week, and last minute I decided to go out and meet him- bummer- but I am sure you will still have alot of unpacking to do when I get back-(sunday) I am coming over on Monday to see it--talk to you soon--
Brooke
I love your new house! It is absolutely gorgeous!
I can't wait for pics of your (Christmas) decorations.
I feel like a geek for not having read Twilight, especially after all your raves about it... I might just take the shortcut and watch the movie when it comes out in Austria (in....ages?)
I love your page almost as much as I love your new house! Congrats! I can't wait to help ya with all that fun decorating! Maybe I can learn a thing or two~
Its beautiful, Congratulations!
Congrats!!! What a beautiful home and what a great time to buy! I love the corner garage. Pretty exciting time for you guys and even before Christmas. Hope all is well
ok sooo- what happen? are you in yet?
hey girl, how about an update?
ps look for me on facebook :-)
Your house looks beautiful!! Where's it at?
Post a Comment