Welcome To Our World!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello from California





I was playing on the internet and I thought what the heck.... I want to start a blog page for Ben and I. Crystal (my sister-in-law) has one set up and it looks so fun. So here it goes... Ben and I are really enjoying California so far! We are living in Pasadena. We are about 2 miles away from the Rose Bowl and the Rose Bowl parade will come down our street. I can't wait, it is so pretty! The dogs are doing great and are spoiled as ever (I'll take most the blame for that one). We have met many nice people and lots and lots of dogs in our building. Ben and I went to lunch at a place right on the beach in Malibu called Gladstone's. It was so much fun and there were dolphins swimming right up close to the people on the beach! I love the ocean!




6 comments:

SK said...

I am coming to YOUR HOUSE! HOW FUN!

I want a BLOG TOO.

This is the Coolest thing I've ever seen!

How did you do it?

I Love it!
DAD(SK (Sky King)

SK said...

OK...you are really getting this down. I think it is cool.

CM got tickets to come see you on SWA last night I think. I'm sure she called you ...or will.

You will have to show me how to do this.

I made a blog once...I'll see if I can find it and email it to you. It doesn't do music...and the picture is old but I thought I would try it out.

ilm3ib said...

So cute. I love your page. You're quick girlie~ But somethings up with your project playlist. I keep getting an error?

ilm3ib said...

never mind~ it works great. Now you need to add your peeps! hahaha. Love you girl!

Unknown said...

Jen,

Trish Suchland sent me the link to your blog. It looks great. Now I'm thinking we need one too. If I can get Heather started I know she will turn into a blogging madwoman since she's addicted to scrapbooking as it is. Thanks for putting this up and the pics from Cali make me want to move there! Looks cool! Thanks for giving some buckeye love too!!

Shawn Matejovich

Unknown said...

Jen,

Trish Suchland sent me the link to your blog. It looks great. Now I'm thinking we need one too. If I can get Heather started I know she will turn into a blogging madwoman since she's addicted to scrapbooking as it is. Thanks for putting this up and the pics from Cali make me want to move there! Looks cool! Thanks for giving some buckeye love too!!

Shawn Matejovich

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones